Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Loves!

Well...it's been a fun weekend - off to a new week and a brand new learning experience for me! I'm going to be working on something new (revealing later!) both in business and in my career. My ultimate goal is to have my own independent business and to wake up every day with a purpose & be passionate about what I'm doing. The good & bad thing about that is getting to it is extremely nerve racking ... I guess that's why it's called the JOURNEY. I cannot WAIT to reveal some extra special projects I'm working on!!

For today, I want to show you what I'm FALLing in love with on this BEAUTIFUL fall Texas day! :)
FEATHERS - I don't know what it is about feathers but LATELY, they have been on my mind a lot, to the point that I'm wearing them! Kenny and I call them my POOFS...and the dogs have been known to tear up a couple, but non-the-less I am still in love!

Photography - I'm hooked, I've always loved it but God has a funny way of sneaking things into your life that you never looked at before; photography has been my sneak!



COOL WEATHER - oh how I wish this is where I lived!!! Ok, maybe not MOUNTAIN cool weather, but 60s...and that's the Texas cool! Everyone loves cool weather (or should!) - can't wait for WINTER! :)

and FINALLY,
I'm loving my house, my hunny, and my boys! :) (Not in that order!)


No comments:

Post a Comment