Monday, October 4, 2010

Dreams...

Dreams are really funny things you know? Feeling like you are being hunted...feeling like you are going to succeed at life...feeling like you want to do something more. Sometimes dreams come to you in forms of not being able to sleep tonight...dreams of seeing you and your family in a house that you deserve - but you know what?! Dreams are placed in your heart by God - I truly believe that. As I was not sleeping last night and watching my clock "hands" tick I thought about everything I had and everything I wanted to be. Everything that I know everyone thinks about - or do you? Do you still dream? In the words of a very well known Disney movie - "a dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep" - but my dreams are sometimes when I'm awake- when I'm driving home from work - or when I'm watching t.v.

What dreams do you have for you? What dreams do you have for your family? What dreams do you have for your future?

and now the major question:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE THEM A REALITY?

No comments:

Post a Comment