Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Dining Room

Well, I guess you are just gonna have to wait for our living room pictures!! But here's the dining room! :)

A before:


Nice, huh? Just kidding - the color of the walls is what I call FLESH....oh yeah, it's not tan, it's not orange - it's the color of the crayon in the multicultural box of crayons....
it's this:


And now....the BIG reveal!!!!!!



Sorry the pictures aren't great - I don't have Photoshop on my laptop!! So we have gray walls ... we love them....and black accents - and as you can see on the shelves that we are gathering some fun stuff to add to them (so please send us some!) - I love vintage stuff & unique stuff that can remind us of great times!!

Sorry the post is so short - but I'm SO tired ... so I'll see ya tomorrow for the living room & office tours!
I can't wait!

Love always -
K & L






No comments:

Post a Comment